docAppender is a Google Forms Add-on that takes information gathered in a Google Form and adds it to an existing Google Doc.
Here are a few ideas on how to use this fantastic tool:
- Feedback on student work (You can insert a rubric and include comments. Great for teacher AND peer feedback.)
- Reading check-ins (Students fill out a form on what they're reading and what they think of their book.)
- Record student achievements, behavior, and progress
- Collect teacher input before a scheduled IEP meeting
- Document teacher observations
Do you have a different idea on how to use docAppender? Please share it in the comments below!
Resources to Get You Started
1. Want a copy of a feedback form? Click here and select "USE TEMPLATE."
2. To get a copy of my quick guide, click here.